Help support a year-long project on Stage & Studio. I’m seeking funds for our new year-long series “Making Change.”
This series of feature stories and documentary specials is about the creative people who make social, environmental and cultural change happen through artistic projects. Oregon artists, writers, performers, nonprofit and community groups who want to improve the world around them will be featured.
It’s challenging creating 52 half-hour shows a year as a volunteer. Grants for local radio productions are almost non-existent. Some funders simply say they won’t fund audio projects. By producing a year-long series, I have a special theme to help create programs that matter, and I have shows that can be aired on a variety of radio stations in Oregon and beyond.
And by supporting now, there are enticing incentives including downloads of Peabody-award-winning radio productions. AND the first $50 membership supporters could receive one of the following gifts:
- 2 tickets to Imago Theatre (2012 season)
- 2 tickets to Miracle Theatre (2012 season)
- $25 gift certificate to Kalista Salon & Day Spa
- Three Leg Torso’s Animals and Cannibals CD
- Brothers of the Baladi’s multicultural CD
- Signed copy of Vanessa Diffenbaugh’s ‘The Language of Flowers’
- Signed copy of Dale E. Basye’s ‘book “Fibble’ from the Heck Where The Bad Kids Go series
- Copy of Chuck Palahniuk’s ‘Damned’
For a $100 donation get a certificate for two tickets to any shows in 2012 season at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival during February to November 2012. (Valued at $100!)
Please help Making Change happen with your support. If you can, make an end-of-the-year tax donation now.
Just click the bottom right link by the Paypal button of this link:
Thank you! Dmae